UNSC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNSC

The Halo clan UNSC: United Nations Space Command and all Sub devisions home page

Dice Rolls Explained

Leeroy Samurai
    Leeroy Samurai
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Shissa
    Health:
    Dice Rolls Explained Left_bar_bleue121/121Dice Rolls Explained Empty_bar_bleue  (121/121)
    Shields:
    Dice Rolls Explained Left_bar_bleue81/81Dice Rolls Explained Empty_bar_bleue  (81/81)

Dice Rolls Explained Empty Dice Rolls Explained

Post  Leeroy Samurai Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:31 am

okay so there are 3 to hit dice you need to roll when attempting to attack for most enemies (grunts jackles) you need half the roll or more to hit you then roll your weapon type roll; for instance if i shot at a grunt and suceeded my hit roll with a magnum i would make the Gun-Magnum roll now if my to hit roll was a critical (maximum roll) or one less of top marks i can elect to make a headshot roll (alternatively you can elect to try a headshot but this requires a perfect roll to suceed in this way) i would need 2 thirds (for a 1d6 roll this basically means 3 or more) of the roll to suceed and instant kill HOWEVER! weapons that fire more than 1 bullet do not get the instant kill feature instead damage is doubled for that bullet only.

to regain health and ammo you must camp to regain shields you must be out of combat for more than 8 in role minutes (not getting hit by enemies does not count)

now some weapons have burst or do repeating damage the battle rifle (or carbine) fires 1 shot, the assault rifle fires 6 per (attack) so you roll damage then times that by 3, the sniper rifle fires one BUT! headshots do instant kills

combat will be done in turns according to agility (attributes will be added later) the higher your agility the sooner you can attack and how many actions you can take (to a maximum of 4) everything you try to do will take an action (not running to a warthog=1 action, mounting turret=2nd, shooting= 3rd, but the entire mounting process as a whole up til before shooting, attacking a target is 1 action, taking cover? 1 action, running? 1 action, calling in support 2 come on your calling in support i have to make it costly)
    Leeroy Samurai
    Leeroy Samurai
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Shissa
    Health:
    Dice Rolls Explained Left_bar_bleue121/121Dice Rolls Explained Empty_bar_bleue  (121/121)
    Shields:
    Dice Rolls Explained Left_bar_bleue81/81Dice Rolls Explained Empty_bar_bleue  (81/81)

Dice Rolls Explained Empty Re: Dice Rolls Explained

Post  Leeroy Samurai Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:33 pm

if you do a dice roll DONT EDIT THE POST it will reroll the dice

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:37 pm